See some impressions of the conference on BAW's Facebook page
ICHE 2014 in Hamburg is the latest in a well-established series of bi-annual Hydroscience & Engineering conferences, which began in Washington, DC in 1993. Beijing hosted ICHE in 1995, followed by Cottbus (1998), Seoul (2000), Warsaw (2002), Brisbane (2004), Philadelphia (2006), Nagoya (2008), Chennai (2010) and Orlando (2012). The proceedings are available from ICHE conference archive.
These conferences have served as a welcome forum to report and discuss the latest scientific advancements and practitioner's solutions in hydroscience and engineering. Four full days of presentations under the slogan "Hydro-Engineering for Environmental Challenges" will put you in touch with researchers from many disciplines and will provide ample networking opportunities for future activities.
Conference topics include:
- Water Resources Planning and Management
- Experimental and Computational Hydraulics
- Groundwater Hydrology, Irrigation
- Urban Water Management
- River, Estuarine and Coastal Dynamics
- Sediment Transport and Morphodynamics
- Interaction between Offshore Utilisation and the Environment
- Climate Change, Adaptation and Long-Term Predictions
- Eco-Hydraulics and Eco-Hydrology
- Integrated Modeling of Hydro-Systems
- Uncertainty and Reliability of Hydro-Systems
- Remote Sensing and Field Monitoring
- Information Management and Decision Support Systems
- Academic and Professional Training
On behalf of the organizing committee, we invite you to join us for the ICHE 2014 in the very attractive and lively city of Hamburg.